Monday, November 9, 2009

Georgios Bridal Expo 11/08/08

I want to thank all the brides who attended the expo this past weekend. I enjoyed speaking with all of you. This comming year is going to be a big one. I do Georgios expo quite a bit and that was the largest turn out I have yet to see. It was a great success for the company with 54 NEW clients for Allusion! I cannot begin to tell all of you how excited I am to be working with you. If you have signed up for a consult with us please try to keep your appointment. The brides out there this year are vicious :)LOL! They all know who they want and what they want. People are definately fighting for their dates this year. Don't forget that when you come in for your consult you are qualified for the FREE photo booth at the reception.

Do you or your fiance belong in the trades? Allusion is willing to barter. We are currently remodeling our office and looking for help! I need people who know how to install sheeted laminate flooring, wall framing, very small electrical work, and drywallers. If you or your fiance know how to do this please call us. We are willing to trade wedding photography packages for your skills! 815.274.6766 ask for Sherry (must have references). Act now only accepting 1 person per job.

No comments:

Post a Comment